Melissa Mechler, FNP-BC
Family Nurse Practitioner
5401 S. Congress Avenue Suite 211
Atlantis, FL 33462
- Colon Cancer Screenings
- IBD, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn and Advanced Endoscopy
- Currently Accepting New Patients
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Gastroenterology in Atlantis, FL
5401 S. Congress Avenue
Closed. Opens Tue at 9 AM
Gastroenterology in Wellington, FL
1397 Medical Park Boulevard
Closed. Opens Tue at 8 AM
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Nursing; Bachelor of Science, Health Services Administration University of Central Florida
- Graduate Education: Masters of Science in Nursing, Florida Atlantic University
- Nursing Honor Society, Sigma Theta Tau International
I saw Dr. Silverstein and her PA, Melissa. They were kind, caring, and very professional and timely. All the people at both the office and outpatient facility were pleasant and had smiles on their faces. I'm sorry I do not have photographs of my colonostomy to post.
What a great group. Got in for my appointment quickly, met with Melissa, who is phenomenal and then had a quick and easy checkout. Really glad I found this group.
I was having sporadic severe discomfort under my bilateral rib cages, left side into my upper and lower back. I called to make an appt with Dr Silverstein but the first appt was April 11- (I would be a new pt). I called back later that day to see about seeing someone else and was able to get in within 3 days to see Melissa Melcher, NP. Everyone was very polite. I was very satisfied with my visit, she asked many questions, said she works closely with Dr Silverstein and has ordered several tests for me before making a definitive diagnosis. I feel confident in seeing Melissa.
Dr. Medrano's PA Melissa is excellent. Takes her time and answers all questions with knowledge and professionalism
Very happy with my np Melissa, the staff are awesome, always seen in a timely manner.